Learn how to create meaningful gatherings for the people you love. From a Friendsgiving dinner party to an intimate elopement or wedding, this book contains themed ideas, broken up into seasons, that are perfect for any occasion.
In The Modern Bohemian Table, event planner Amanda Bernardi (whose work has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Bride Magazine, Denver Style Magazine, and more) shares all her best advice for event planning and entertaining in style in this book that celebrates the art of togetherness and shared meals. From tablescapes to menu planning, napkin folding to cocktail mixing, The Modern Bohemian Table gives you all the inspiration you need to incorporate eclectic bohemian vibes into your next outdoor party or intimate indoor gathering. If you are event planning or wedding planning, there is no need to rent a big, expensive event space anymore! This book teaches you how to create warm, fun, and memorable moments with your favorite people in your own home or backyard.
The Modern Bohemian Table teaches you how to:
• Build an heirloom tabletop centerpiece
• Design a welcoming and beautiful table
• Build your entertaining and serving ware collection
• Calculate how much food you need you for your gathering
• Select wine or other drinks to complement the meal and stock your bar
With 15+ fresh and fun party ideas, including:
• Morrocan Tapas Party
• Ladies' Wine Tasting
• Cozy Winter Brunch
• Springtime Garden Fete
• Bohemian Backyard Blowout
The perfect gift for engaged couples, newlyweds, new homeowners, or that friend who loves to entertain and host parties!
- Publisher : Paige Tate & Co (November 6, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 208 pages
- Item Weight : 2.9 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.8 x 0.9 x 11.3 inches